1. Navigate to the desired call
2. Select the Submissions tab menu option
3. Select the ellipses on the top right
4. Click Export
5. Select the export format you prefer (CSV or PDF)
6. When selecting CSV, choose whether you would like to export the Submissions visible in your current View or All Submissions
- Only Visible submissions will export the Submissions that are currently displayed in your Submission List View.
- All Submissions will provide you with the options to export:
- Visible Columns will export all the Submissions in your Call for the columns that are currently in the Submission List View.
- All Fields will export all the collected responses for each Form Field added to your Submission Form.
- All Fields and Review Criteria will export all collected answers from every Submission Field and Review Field.
- Highlight primary authors will export with an asterisk.
6. Click EXPORT CSV
7. If selecting PDF, click GENERATE PDF
Article is closed for comments.