Tags are metadata assigned to submissions, that are entirely customizable! You can assign any tag to any number of submissions, and then filter for all submissions with this tag.
Tags are commonly used to indicate the stage of a submission in a workflow: "Processed", "Pending", "Received". They can also just be used as categories, e.g. "Research", "Proposal", "Request" or "History", "Modernism", "Art" etc.
To Create a Tag
1. From the Submissions menu select one or more submissions, then click the Bulk Action button
2. Select Tag submissions
3. In the Bulk assign tags modal window, type in the desired name of the tag and click Create or press enter
4. Click Apply Tags for # of Submissions. You will then be able to query submissions with the use of Tags
Please note, you can also manage Tags individually from within the submission details page.
1. Click View to the submission, and scroll down to the Tags section
2. Click Edit Tags
3. From here, you can assign a new tag from the drop-down menu or remove a tag if no longer needed. You will have a preview of the changes before you click on Apply Tags
Article is closed for comments.