As an Editor or part of an Editor's group, you will be assigned sessions, for which you will be required to manage or edit as needed.
1. Go to the desired event
2. From the left panel, click Editor Home
3. From here you can search sessions by name or filter them by category
Or Add Them to Your Own Calendar by clicking the calendar icon next to the session title. You have the following options (Google, Apple (iCalendar/ics), Outlook, Outlook 365 and Yahoo)
4. Locate the session, and click View
5. Next to the session's title, Click Manage Session
6. From the pop-up window, click the Edit session tab to display the available fields to modify
7. Click Update to complete the changes
Note: From the Manage Session window, you can also view the following information:
- Specific instructions from the Administrator
- Session Information
- Speakers for that session
- List of attendees to the session
- Statistics, which includes the enrolled attendees' list
Article is closed for comments.