When needed, you can create an additional submission or review phase to an existing call as an extra step in your data gathering or call use case.
1. Go to Calls and locate the Call you are looking to update
2. Click the Template tab from the top bar
3. Under the submission or review phase section, click + Add Submission phase or + Add Review Phase which will automatically add the phase under the already existing one
4. Click Edit to update the form and settings as needed.
Note: when working with multiple phases keep in mind start/end date cannot overlap between phases.
5. Once done editing, click Save in the right top corner
It is recommendable, but not required; when working with multiple phases to rename each phase to avoid confusion. To do so, follow these steps:
1. From the Template tab, click Edit next to the phase you are looking to update
2. In the Editing Phase section, you can rename the phase by typing the desired name in the first field
3. Click Save, on the right top corner
Update Phase Description
When needed, you can update a phase description to include additional information about the project, instructions, etc.
1. From the Template Tab, click Edit next to the phase you are looking to update
2. In the Editing Phase section, you can add/update the phase description by typing in the second field
3. Once done, click Save in the right top corner
Article is closed for comments.