You can configure to enforce that to make a submission to a specific call, a payment has to be made via a payment provider (e.g. Impexium, or Stripe) and selected product.
1. Go to Calls, and select the desired call
2. Click Template from the top bar
3. On the Submissions Settings section, locate Payment Option and select a Payment Provider from the drop-down list
4. Depending on the payment provider, fill in as follows:
- Stripe: enter the amount to charge and the currency.
- Impexium: select one or more of the products that the user has to purchase via Impexium
Article is closed for comments.