Whether you would like to increase or reduce the number of submissions allow per submitter, you can set an exact amount or a maximum number of submissions for each submitter, per submission phase basis.
1. Go to Calls, and select the desired Call tile
2. Click Template from the top bar
3. On the Submission Settings section, locate the Max. submissions per user field. Please note, by default the submission phase is set to 1 submission only. Change the number by clicking the minus or plus sign button or typing the number directly in the field
4. (Optional) You can enable Count Submissions Where User Is Co-Author. This way, any submission where the submitter was added or assigned as Co-Author will count towards the maximum number of submissions in addition to submissions directly created by said submitter.
5. Click Save in the right top corner.
Article is closed for comments.