1. Go to Calls, and select the desired call
2. Click the Submissions tab from the top bar
3. Click the ellipsis button to the right, and select from the pop-up menu Import Submissions via CSV
4. Select the Phase to import to.
5. *Optional. You can download a template file, to fill in your values; which is prepared with the correct column titles already. Or click Continue to upload a file by clicking in the upload section or dragging a file
5. Once uploaded, click Continue
6. A preview of the submissions will be displayed. Here, you can also decide if a new user will be created if it doesn't exist yet at the moment of the import by toggling ON - Create any missing user accounts in Slayte.
7. When ready, click Import
8. A pop-up confirmation will appear, click Dismiss.
Article is closed for comments.