This step is Optional. Once you have collected Submissions to your Call, you may want to review them to streamline the process of deciding which to Accept/Reject. The Review Phase covers the period where Reviewers will evaluate Submissions and provide ratings on them.
To eliminate any bottlenecks in the Review process, reviews can be automatically assigned to a team of Reviewers based on assignment rules chosen by you.
Create a Review Phase
1. Go t the desired call, and click the Template tab from the top bar
2. In the Review Phases section, click Add Review Phase
3. Click Edit next to the Review Phase you have just added.
Under the Review Phase settings, you can modify the following:
- Times: set a start and an end date
- Review Form: You create a form from scratch or select an existing one. This form will be used by Reviewers to complete their Reviews. More detailed steps here
- Review Settings: set up privacy levels for submitters and reviewers, find more information here, and review assignment allocation; find the detailed options here
- Communication with Reviewers: from here you can enable/disable event communication per phase basis by following these steps, set E-mail blind-copy, and enable messaging function.
4. Click Save in the right top corner.
Article is closed for comments.