Reviews on Submissions can be collected when Reviewers fill in their responses on a Review Form (designed by you). Custom Review Forms can be built by adding Review Criteria and Criteria weights to calculate an overall Review Score. Review Scores provide a simple metric to compare Submissions with, helping to eliminate bias.
1. From the desired call, click the Template tab from the top bar
2. Click Edit next to the review phase
3. You can select an existing form or click Create From to start from scratch
4. From the review form editor view, you can add a review criteria either to a specific submission, a section, or to the submission form as a whole. Click Add Review Criteria
5. Select a Review Field. You can also, decide if the field is Optional, if you will allow this field to be Visible to Submitters/ Authors, and its Weights and Values. Find more information on Review fields here
6. Once ready, click Save This Form
7. Then click Save in the right top corner
Article is closed for comments.