1. From the Home Page, click Competitions
2. Click + Create Competition
3. Click Settings from the top bar. From here, you can set up the following:
To start editing, click the Edit button from the General section
1. Link for this competition: generate the public link for the competition
2. Name and Description: set a title/name for the competition and describe guidelines, requirements, or any important details to display for applicants
3. Categorize: you can select an existing category or subcategory to identify the competition, or create a new one by typing the name and clicking Create or pressing enter
4. Group: assign an existing group or create a new one to identify the competition
5. Tags: assign an existing tag or create a new one to add a specific characteristic
6. Limited staff for this competition: assign specific users to be part of the staff team
7. Admins only for this competition: assign specific admins
8. Stage: set stages that your competition will go through.
Note: Only the first stage will be active to receive applications. To set a new stage, re-arrange it to be the first stage.
9. Use Performance Group: enable/disable the use of Performance Group by toggling ON/OFF
10. Score Display: select how the score will display
- Merge current score with selected stage's avg score. Click Configure to specify stages to merge
11. Prizes: add and personalize the competition prizes
To start editing, click the Edit button from the Application section
1. Mechanism: assign the application mechanism for the applicant. You can select from:
- Applicant performs
- Applicant registers a single performer
- Applicant registers multiple performers
2. Form: create the application form by clicking Create Form button
Enter the form name and add the necessary fields. Once ready, click Save
You can find more information on the available form fields here
3. Confirmation Message: create a personalized message to be displayed on the confirmation pop-up window to the applicant once the application has been successfully submitted.
4. Application period: set a start and an end date for the competition
5. Performance Group Assignment: by default, is set to Evenly
6. Min and Max participants per application: by default no limit is set, type the number or use (+/-) to set the desired number.
7. Restrictions: By default, competition is set to Anyone can Apply/ Participate. If required, you can set Application or Participant restrictions. For example: "User must be member of group" and assign/create a user's group
By default, these options are disabled. To enable them, simply click the checkbox to the left of each setting to be automatically saved.
1. E-mail blind-copy: add a specific email address to blind/bcc-copy for any event happening in this competition. Separate by comes when adding multiple email addresses.
2. Communication: a default automated message is set for all notification types.
- Competition Application Received
- Competition Review Assigned
- Competition Review Received
However, you can personalize the message by creating a new template that can be used across competitions.
By default, the performance group is enabled. If not required, you can disable it from the Settings menu by following the steps above.
Only 1 Group is automatically created, you can create more by clicking the Add button
Or Duplicate, to create a new one with the exact same configuration
Click View to the right, then Settings to personalize the initial setup
To start updating these settings, click Edit on the right side
From here, you can set up the following:
1. Review Form: create the review form by clicking Create A Review Form button. From the pop-up window, you can name the form and start adding the necessary fields.
2. Judges: assign judges individually or by group, and select the assignment rules to apply:
- Each performance is reviewed by EVERY judge
- Each performance is reviewed by ONE judge
- Custom, where you can customize the assignment based on your preferences
3. Date Scheduling (Begin/End) and location: add a new schedule (date and time) and location that will take place.
4. Additionally, set Granularity, Block Length, and Break Duration by typing the number or using (+/-) to set the desired number.
4. Click Save