1. Go to Competitions, and click View on the desired Competition
2. From the Performances Tab, click Export
3. Select Export Competitors
4. From the Export Competitors Configuration window, select Source (Applications or Participants) and all fields to include such as Competition Name, Winner Display, Column Configuration, Application Fields, and Additional User Fields.
5. Click Export when ready. You will receive an email with a CSV file attached with the selected data.
You can also initiate an Export, from the Competitions Settings Tab. From here, scroll down to the Actions section and click Export
1. From the Home page, go to Competitions.
2. Select one or as many competitions as you desire
3. Click Show Reports
4. From the pop-up menu, select All Competitors
5. On the pop-up window, you will have a preview of the list that includes the Competition name and the Competitor. From here click Export
6. You will receive the following confirmation message, from here click Download Report
Article is closed for comments.