1. From the Home page, click Competitions
2. Select the desired competition, and click View
3. From the Performances tab, locate the Performance Group and click View
Note: if the Competition has Performance Groups disabled, you will be routed directly to the performances' list.
4. Click the checkbox to select some or all performances
5. Once selected, the Bulk Action button will be enabled. From the pop-up window, you can select Assign Reviewers/Judges or Unassign Reviewers/Judges
1. First, select judges. You can assign them Individually or use a Group including all selected judged
2. In the Assignment Rules section, you can select any of the following options:
- Each performance is reviewed by EVERY judge
- Each performance is reviewed by ONE judge
- Custom. You can personalize your assignment by setting a min-max number of assignments per Judge and Performance. And decide how the assignment strategy will be applied, between Evenly, Random, or Least Queue
3. If desired, click the checkbox to select Ignore existing judge-assignments. When computing the assignments to be made, the rules configured above can either be applied ignoring any previous assignments, or the rules can incorporate those existing assignments on the submissions selected.
4. Click Assign
5. You will receive the following confirmation message
1. From the unassign Judge window, judges are displayed as rows and performances as columns. Click to check the box under the judge name to select all performances, or check the box of each performance you would like to unassign
2. Click Unassign
Article is closed for comments.