Speaker Templates can be used to collect feedback on specific speakers who lead the session. Speaker Templates can be integrated into the Verification Template to combine collecting feedback and verifying attendance in a singular form.
- Navigate to the Homepage then select Education
- Select View next to the desired Claim Program you would like to add a Speaker Template
- Select the Settings tab
- Scroll down and select Edit
- From the Feedback section toggle Use Users on
- Update the nomenclature for the speaker label
- Next, from the Speaker Template select Create
- Select Add Field to begin customizing the speaker's template form
- After finalizing the speaker's template select SAVE
Fields are the custom Form items you can add to create questions related to Speaker performance. This article provides an overview of all the Form Fields that will be available and examples of how to use them. For this example we will add a few basic Form items.
- Select View All Field Types
- Select Slider and add ‘Relevancy of Speaker Topic’ as the label
- Select Add Field and choose Yes/No
- Input ‘Would you recommend this speaker for next year’s conference?’
- Select Save
You have now successfully added a Speaker Template!!
Article is closed for comments.