Speaker Templates can be used to collect feedback on specific speakers who lead sessions. Speaker Templates can be integrated to the Verification Template to combine collecting feedback and verifying attendance in one form.
- Navigate to the Homepage then select the Education icon
- Select View next to the Claim Program you would like to add a Speaker Template in
- Select the Settings tab
- Select Edit
- Toggle Use Users on
- Select Create next to Speaker Template
- Select Add Field
Fields are the custom Form items you can add to create questions related to Speaker performance. This article provides an overview of all the Form Fields that will be available and examples on how to use them. For this example we will add a few basic Form items.
- Select View All Field Types
- Select Slider and add ‘Relevancy of Speaker Topic’ as the label
- Select Add Field and choose Yes/No
- Input ‘Would you recommend this speaker for next year’s conference?’
- Select Save
You have now successfully added a Speaker Template!!