This option will allow you to add another form within this field, where the submitter will be required to enter an email address of a recipient for the system to send a message with instructions to fill in the form.
Common usage of this form is for reference requests. It is not required for the recipient to be logged in to fill out the form and respond.
1. Select CREATE NEW SECTION
2. Name the section by typing in the text field
3. Select ADD FIELD
4. Select View all field Types
5. From the Select Field page scroll down and select Additional Form
6. Title the form
7. Select additional options of Optional | Hide from reviewer | Hide in blind review
8. Type instructions for the submitter
9. Select Additional information about recipient recommended
10. Select Can submitter see form response?
11. Optional - select Email Blind-Copy then type in email address
12. Create Recipient Email Template starting with subject line
13. Type in Email Content
*Fill in subject and content of the email to the recipient. Type @ to see a list of available mail-merge placeholders that will be replaced when sending to the recipient.
REQUIRED: Ensure to add the placeholder @Link to recipient form to the body of the recipient email
14. Select Create Form for recipient
15. Title form then select ADD FIELD
16. Create Additional Form with desired field types
17. Select SAVE when finished
18. Review the form select EDIT to revise form or X to close
19. Select SAVE THIS FORM to save
20. Select SAVE in the Call Template
From the recipient side, the user will be able to fill in the form with the standard form view: