Claimable Items are the credits users can claim in your Programs. Typical use-cases for Claimable Items are training certificates and confirming attendance at a seminar.
Creating a Claimable Item
- Go to the Homepage and select Education.
- Next to the Program, you would like to add Claimable Items to click View
- Click on the Claimable Items tab
- Click Add Item and populate the fields.
- Name Name of the item to be claimed.
- (Optional if linking to an Event Session) Description: Details of the item to be claimed
- (Optional if Previously Enabled) Verification Template: Specify a verification form to present to the users to verify their attendance. Eg: a questionnaire.
- Credits: Specify the credits provider for this claimable item.
- (Optional if linking to an Event Session) Ratables: Specify fields that will be rated for this session. Eg: Speaker's performance on a scale.
- (Optional unless specific need for it) External ID: An item's external ID is used to connect it to an external item, so that additional validations can be run linked to the external item, e.g. an Impexium session that must be attended by the claimer.
Connecting a Claimable Item to a Session
- On a previously created claimable item that you wish to link click Edit.
- In the top right of the window, select the link to the session icon.
- Enter the name of the Event in the dialog.
- Enter the name of the Session that the claimable item will be linked to, or select it from the list and click Next.
- If doing for the first time, you will be presented with a dialog to map existing fields from the session to populate the claimable item.
- Choose how to synchronize data.
- Link to Event and Education Program (Recommended): Will link both the claimable item to a session and will automatically connect data.
- Import Session(s) only: This will only populate data from the fields in the session but not connect the session to the claimable item.
- Select Update Mapping Configuration and link to confirm the changes.
Note: Unless you need specific session mapping, the configuration will subsequently carry over to every claimable item that is linked to a session.