You can create additional fields to personalize your session details to include additional information related to that specific event.
1. From the Home page, click Events from the home menu or from the left panel
2. Click the tile for the desired event
3. From the menu to the left, click the General tab
4. In the Custom Fields section, click Edit Custom Fields
5. On the pop-up window, you will be required to set a template name and click Add Field to start creating.
6. Search by name previously created custom fields or select Create New Field from the drop-down menu
7. In the Title of the field, type in the name of the field to be displayed
8. Select a field type
Your fields choices include:
- Text (Single line)
- Text Area (Multiple lines)
- User Search
- Page Break
- Radio Group
- Check boxes
- Computer Information
- Date of Birth
- Date Picker
- Date Time Picker
- Date Range Selection
- Static Text
- Static Attachment
- Media Link
- Virtual Meeting
9. When finished, select SAVE FIELD
10. Either repeat the above steps to create additional custom fields or select SAVE TEMPLATE
**Please note, if planning on exporting to AMS ensure that the administrator has created a custom field for Session Code.
Article is closed for comments.