Filtering is a handy feature that allows you and the targeted audience to search for specific Sessions using search criteria of your choice. The search criteria will need to be linked to a specific Field you have added to your Template (e.g. Track).
1. From the Home page select Events from the tile or from the left pane
2. Select the desired event
3. Select General
3. Select EDIT SESSION CATEGORIES
4. Click in the field then type to add a new category then press enter
5. On the newly created category, click on Edit next to it, to add values to the category as well as to configure the category color
**Examples of custom fields to create but not limited to Session Type, Session Format, Track.**
6. Optional - Select Color sessions based on this category by clicking the color box.
7. When finished click the SAVE CHANGES TO SESSION FORMAT button.
You can click the back carrot to create more categories as needed.