As an Administrator, you can easily communicate with some or all submitters with the Message Submitters function, on a per-call basis.
1. Go to Calls, and select the desired call
2. Click Submissions from the top bar
3. From the submission list view, select a submission by checking the box to the left. You can choose only the submissions that apply or all.
4. Once submissions have been selected, click the Bulk Action button
5. Select Message to submitters
6. From the pop-up window, you can select:
- Recipient(s): All Co-Authors, Submitter, or All Primary Authors
- Select E-Mail: you can select from an existing template or write my own message to start from scratch
- Send me a copy: for you to receive a copy of the message to your primary email
7. Click Send E-Mail to Author(s) for X Submissions
8. You will receive the following confirmation
Article is closed for comments.