The public site of your conference is accessible to anyone on the internet with the link to your conference. You can enable/disable the public site, and customize the style on the following site of your conference administration.
1. From the desired event select Public Site
2. Ensure your public site is published (slide indicator is filled in)
3. Type in title of custom styling
4. Hit Enter on your Keyboard to save title
5. Type/Paste in CSS styling code in provided window
6. Use the left screen to preview changes before saving
7. When ready select SAVE to complete changes
Please note, you can find Slayte's default CSS styling of the public site here. Use this to let your website/marketing team know which classes they can use the apply the styles you need.
As an administrator you can view what your Public Site will look like by navigating to the Overview menu option in the left pane then select Switch to Attendee View. When ready to leave the preview select Switch to Admin View. Another option, take the URL provided in the event and paste into a private browsing session then remove /admin
Article is closed for comments.