Quality of Life Improvements and Bug Fixes
Several UI changes in the platform have been made that will allow increased usability for the administrators, primarily focused on the Conference Module.
- Several UI improvements were made to Attendee Chat in Events Module.
- Improved filtering in the sessions grid that allows enhance filtering by date.
- There's a visual indication in the submissions grid of which session the administrator is editing.
- Scroll position and session detail selection are not lost when accessing a different session detail.
- The submissions grid does no longer fully reload when certain changes are made in the sessions grid.
- Submissions grid custom view is now automatically saved and loaded by default, preserving current filtering for the user.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent user name filtering when using certain symbols.
- An issue that prevented "Quick Search" from operating has been corrected.
- It is no longer required for event speakers to enroll in their sessions to visualize their session details.
- Active Session Detail in the sessions grid is no longer hidden when applying filters.