Identifying any clashes in your events schedule ahead of time can prevent any unexpected problems on the day of your event. Conflict Detection is an in-built feature that allows you to automatically highlight any clashes in your Event schedule, based on criteria you decide.
1. From the desired event navigate to Sessions
2. Select the Conflict icon
3. Select Conflict Configuration
4. Slide toggle for Enable Conflict Detection
5. Configure what is a conflict by setting terms within field
6. Select SAVE to complete Conflict Detection
**Please note, you can elect for three searchable conflicts at a time.