Skip to main content
- On the Home page, select Education
- From the Programs tab, navigate to the desired Education Program and click the VIEW button
- Select the Settings tab
- Locate the Actions Section, and click the applicable option:
- Activate Claiming: Opens the program for claiming and is now live.
- Pause Claiming: This pauses the program claiming process.
- Copy Program: Copies the program for use in a subsequent year.
- Archive Program: Archives the program, so it's not visible to the Administrator once closed.
- Unarchive Program: Returns the program to a paused state where claiming hasn't been enabled.
- Delete Program: This is an irreversible action and will remove the program and all related data.
Article is closed for comments.