Now that you have created an Event and added a few Sessions to it, you may want to Add or Remove a few more sessions or make changes to the sessions you have already scheduled. Making changes to previously created Sessions may be handy for any last-minute adjustments to your event schedule.
1. From the desired event, navigate to the Sessions tab on the left
2. Click on the line item to open the Session Detail tab on the right side, to edit the details/contents of the session
From the Session Details tab, you will be able to edit the following:
- Add or remove previously created Categories
- Session Description
- Add Attachments. Note the allowed attachment types are: Images, Animations, Videos, Audios, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PDF, Presentations, Text File.
- Session Type: Standard, Poster, or Panel
- Begin date/ End date
- Speakers. Here you can also assign the different speaker roles previously created in the event settings (Conference tab)
- Virtual - Add Stream / Video / Conference
- Attendance - Mark attended above threshold (duration)
- Fill in previously created custom fields. For more information on Custom fields, go here
3. Select SAVE when ready
From the Session Details tab, you also have access to the following session information:
- Statistics: where will show the number of enrolled attendees for the specific session.
- Attendees: will display the list of enrolled attendees. From here you can also, send emails to some or all attendees and Export them.
- Link a specific submission to a session
- Preview session as attendee