1. Select the desired event, then click Registration
2. In the Access Control section, you will see enrollment is enabled by default, which states attendees must enroll to access a session, then only attendees who added a session to their schedule can:
- Join the video conference
- Watch on-demand content (Library / Recordings)
- Join the session chat
- Access attachments
3. You can optionally add a deadline to prevent attendees from adding sessions to their schedule on a certain date. Under Deadline to Add To Schedule click the Select Date box to set the desired date.
Note: You can modify the date at any time, by clicking in the Date box again, or you can even remove it
4. Scroll down then select SAVE EVENT when done
In the case no enrollment is desired, you can disable it by toggling OFF. This way, attendees will be able to access any session without enrolling first.
Article is closed for comments.