1. Go to the desired event
2. From the left panel, click Registration
2. In the Tickets & Session Access section, click Create Ticket
3. Fill in the following New Ticket information:
- Override default access for all sessions
- (Default settings apply)
- Disable Access
- Validation: you can select specific criteria the attendee must meet; for example
- Override access for specific sessions. You can set access restrictions for specific sessions by following these steps:
- Click Edit
- Then click Add Access Rule For Session
- Search by name the specific session to set up
- Under Configure access rule for this session, select the action: Disable Access, Free, Payment, Validation.
- Click Save Session Access Rule, then Save Access Rule to complete the process
- Add Restrictions, if necessary
4. Click SAVE TICKET when ready
5. From the Registrations main page, scroll down and click Save Event to complete the process.
Article is closed for comments.