1. Select the desired event, then click Registration
2. In the Session Access section set the tone for the default access for all sessions by clicking in the dropdown menu Free where you will be able to change the default to Disable Access, Payment or Validation
3. If you would like to set a certain access level to only specific sessions, click Edit in the Access to specific sessions section.
4. On the next page, select Add Access Rule For Session button
5. Use the dropdown menu to select sessions that will have the new rule
6. Configure the access rule for the session How can this session be accessed?
- Disable Access
7. When ready to save, select Save Sessions Access Rule
8. Then Save Access Rules to complete the process.
Article is closed for comments.