1. Navigate to the Call holding the submission you would like to send review feedback or select from the Submissions tab
2. Click View on the Submission you would like to send review feedback
3. Scroll down to the Review Feedback section of the submission then select VIEW REVIEW FEEDBACK
4. Set the feedback to Show only unshared reviews or Show all reviews by selecting the bullet by the desired selection
5. As an administrator you will be able to copy feedback to the body of the email by selecting COPY TO FEEDBACK button
6. Ensure to compose the body of the email
7. Select the bullet Action on sending the email and changing the status of the submission
- Send Only - Changes the status of the submission to Open
- Accept & Send - Changes the status of the submission to Accept
- Allow Revision & Send - Changes the status of the submission to Make Editable
- Reject & Send - Changes the status of the submission to Rejected
8. As you change the action please take note on the button changing then click it when ready to send email and change the status of the submission
*Please note, you will be BCC'd on the email sent to the submitter.
**Please note, you can always change the status of a submission at any given time.
Article is closed for comments.