Within a Call setup, you are required to create a Form to help you with gathering all the information you need from your members. Find each of these functions below:
- Horizontal separator line
- Page Break: This will give you the ability to separate your form into pages. Have Next page and Previous page buttons.
- Text Field: Let the user type in a single line of text. A minimum and a maximum number of characters or words can be pre-established.
- Text Area: The user can add multiple lines of text. A minimum and a maximum number of characters or words can be pre-established, and rich text can be enabled.
- Dropdown: Use a dropdown to let the user select a single value from a list of options. Skip logic option is available, where a follow-up question is required if the respective option was selected first, and hide the irrelevant follow-up questions otherwise.
- Selection (Multiple): Checkboxes allow users to select multiple choices.
- Select: Select multiple options using auto-complete
- Yes/ No: The user can choose "Yes" or "No"
- Selection (Single): Use a radio group to let the user select a single value from a list of options
- Slider: The slider lets the user select a value in a range you define.
- Date of Birth: this entry allows the user to select a date of birth.
- Date Picker: data entry allows the user to select a date
- Data time picker: data entry allows the user to select a date and time
- Data Range Selection: This entry allows the user to select a start- and end -date.
- Attachment: Users can upload new or add existing documents as attachments to their submission. Within this option you can restrict the file type, if single or multiple files, and if the file can be renamed after upload.
- Media Link: attach links from platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo to play right within the form
- Autocomplete: The user can search a list you provide. As the user types, suggestions are displayed.
- User computer information: Use this input to capture additional data: IP address, location, Operating System, etc.
- User search: Allow searching and selecting other users in the database, e.g. as co-authors
- Parameter: allows obtaining additional input - parameters that were passed in, e.g. as a URL parameter
- Additional form: Collect an email address of a recipient from the submitter, and have the system sends an email to the recipient asking them to fill in the form you configure. More information here
- Signature: collect a signature
- Random 5 digits number: generates a random 5 digits number
- Impexium Profile Information: Select a field to capture from the submitter's Impexium profile, e.g. name, email address, company information, etc.
- Static text: Display static text, e.g. instructions
- Attachment Static: Display static files